Saturday, February 5, 2011

A tree in the forest?

So, over the last two years I've found myself ocassionally mentioning in conversation "I think I'd like to start a blog."  I'd hear myself saying it casually, the same way one might say, "I think I might like to take nap" Now, for many people, it may in fact be that simple. However, I am one of those people that makes everything way more complicated than it needs to be, and also, quite frankly, I am extremely technologically challenged. By way of example, I am currently typing this on a computer that is so old and slow that it can take up to 30 minutes for me to successfully "jump on" and check my email. This is actually why I have an iphone (much quicker to check email) yet I do not have one single "app" because I have no idea what my password to get into the app store is. I keep meaning to look into that.

Regardless, today was the day. I decided to just do it. Instead of thoroughly researching how to become  a blogger I ignored my always at odds procrastinating perfectionist overanalyzing brain and figured I'd learn as I go. So, please excuse the lack of photos until I figure out how to upload some. Please bear with me as I figure out the formatting. I think I am going to enjoy this and hopefully if anyone ever reads what I have to say, they will enjoy it too.

3 comments:

  1. Go you! Way to go for it :) You always make me laugh in person so I'm definitely going to enjoy this little bit of Kelly cross-country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly love your blog you are so much fun! I totally understand the business trip thing I LOVE when my hubby goes away, I do not have to watch the dreaded sci fi channel or some old reruns of Matlock!!! And I do not have to make him a lunch and I do not make dinner. I do not have little ones so its a real vacation for me! Keep blogging I love it!

    ReplyDelete